Event: Tools for a Rapid Recovery
15 Apr 2021
Taking place 13 May 2021 – 10:00 (BST)
Join us to explore how well-placed innovative tools and services can impact the lives of individuals who have had their jobs and money affected by COVID-19.
We are excited to be hosting this event in partnership with The Big Issue’s Ride Out Recession Alliance. The event will bring together thought leaders and frontline workers with innovators and entrepreneurs to discuss the issues thrown up by the pandemic around access to jobs and money. They will also offer some very practical and tangible methods, ideas and tools to tackle the very real encountered by so many across the UK – accessing jobs and money.
- Hear from senior representatives at Nesta and The Big Issue
- See demonstrations of the six finalists Rapid Recovery Challenge tools and hear from those who have used them
- Get involved in a RORA and Nesta roundtable carousel discussion with experts and frontline representatives discussing how we can tackle the issues, what’s worked, what hasn’t and how to move forward
- Get the chance to connect directly with the six finalist Rapid Recovery Innovators
- Have the opportunity to network with other like-minded organisations
Who is it for and why should I attend?
This event is open to everyone. We are especially interested in engaging with those who work or volunteer in organisations that support people who have had their jobs and financial situations impacted by COVID-19 – from policymakers, to business leaders, to community engagement teams and government.